Do you obsess about creating the perfect vacation?
We understand. We obsess about perfecting your insurance coverage.
So if you are busy putting finishing touches on spring break getaways or working on summer travel plans, we want to help by giving you extra peace of mind with travel insurance.
With several different types of coverage available, choosing the one that is right for you is all part of our obsession. Once we have an understanding of the type of trips you will be taking, where your travels will be taking you and the frequency with which you travel, we can begin to put together customized travel coverage.
We can provide:
- Cancellation coverage due to severe weather or sudden illness.
- Coverage in the event that your valuables are lost or stolen.
- Protection from identity theft.
- Coverage of medical expenses should an unexpected emergency occurs.
56% of travel insurance claims are filed due to cover medical costs
If you are a frequent traveler we can provide comprehensive coverage for all travel taken throughout the year with Chubb’s Passport 360. This travel insurance program can be tailored to your specific needs and provides coverage for:
- Medical expenses
- Accidental death & dismemberment
- Emergency evacuation
- Trip or baggage delay
This program also provides optional coverage such as trip cancellation, risk analysis and will even help if your travel documents are lost or stolen while you are away.
Travel Safe Tips:
- Leave valuable jewelry at home.
- Take a photo of your important documents and travel itinerary.
- Contact local authorities and let them know that you’ll be away.
- Have timers installed on lights to make it seem like you are home.
- Make arrangements to have your mail and packages held.
- Convert to the correct currency and get a variety of denominations (including a combination on bills and coins) before you leave.
- If you run out of cash, visit the ATM at a large bank or hotel.
- Don’t keep your cash, credit cards and identification in one place.
- Wait to post photos of your trip until you are home.
4 out of 5 thieves say they watch social media to see who is away.
If you are planning a trip and have concerns about protecting your interests either here in the US or on vacation abroad, please give us a call. We are here to serve our clients while providing insight and education regarding the things that matter most. At Advocate Brokerage, we are committed to Educating Each Client We Serve.