We offer customized coverage for many different types of homes.
So whether you own one home or two, reside in it or rent it to others,
we will obsess until we perfect your insurance coverage.
We offer free, no obligation reviews of your current insurance,
the results may surprise you.

High Value Homeowners

Your primary residence may be your most valuable asset so it makes sense to take the time to find out if it’s properly protected. Advocate Brokerage understands the unique needs of successful individuals and offers a comprehensive, yet customized solution that protects your home from exposures both large and small.

Get a Quote

Condo & Co-ops

Many condominiums and co-op owners are surprised to learn that when it comes to the interior features of their unit, the building association provides very little, if any coverage. Protecting the interior of your home, your personal property and liability exposures with a co-op or condo policy safeguards your investment and protects from the unknown.

Get a Quote

Course of Construction (COC)

Some people are surprised to learn that contractors are not responsible for most types of loss on their construction projects. COC or Builder’s Risk policies protect owners while their homes are under construction or undergoing substantial renovation. Considering the unique perils a construction project can expose your home to, homeowners need to safeguard from a variety of potential losses including combustion or theft of construction materials, to destructive weather, to adolescent trespassers.

Get a Quote


Flooding, the most common natural disaster causes thousands of dollars in damage annually and can occur anywhere, including properties not normally defined as high-risk areas. When flood waters are rising and the threat to your home, business or possessions is imminent, you want the security of knowing you will be reimbursed for any damage done. Even though flooding is frequent, it is important to know that the damage it causes is not covered by your homeowners’ insurance policy. Advocate Brokerage can help you navigate the waters of Flood Insurance and help you to find the appropriate coverage to meet your needs. From baseline coverage offered through the National Flood Insurance Program to supplemental plans, we’ll help you find the coverage that is the right fit.

Get a Quote

Investment Renter’s Insurance

Landlords are not required to replace personal property of a tenant when damage occurs. A renter’s policy covers many exposures to protect your belongings and includes personal liability to defend from a variety of lawsuits.

Get a Quote

Investment “Rented to Others” Properties

Landlords are exposed to a multitude of risks. In addition to protecting the structure, landlords can face legal action from tenants, exposure to tenant torts, loss of rents, and much more. We work with you to establish a tailored solution to fit your individual needs.

Get a Quote

Vacation & Secondary Homes

Some secondary homes are at a greater risk for damage due to two major factors.  First, they are at a greater risk because of where they are located and second, because they are not occupied year round. Beach homes are exposed to wind and water, whereas ski homes are prone to falling trees and freezing pipes. Often these homes do not have fire hydrants or a good water source. We understand the unique exposures of these homes and will guide you to a comprehensive insurance solution.

Get a Quote
Report a Claim Make a Payment Get a Quote About Advocate Personal Insurance Business Insurance Client Resources Contact Us