After A Crash – Providing auto insurance that exceeds your expectations.
By: Denise Koslowsky
We have no secrets when it comes to the fact that we prefer our clients insure their automobiles with one of our elite carriers whenever possible. Advocate values premium auto insurance because we understand that not all auto insurance policies are the same. After a crash, the last thing you want to have to deal with is jumping through a bunch of hoops in order to file an insurance claim.
So what makes the difference? How does an insurance carrier exceed your expectations? In this blog we will be focusing on the benefits of insuring with Chubb.
How does the Chubb Experience exceed your expectations?
- Providing a seamless experience. Chubb is dedicated to proving its customers with a seamless experience. From repair to rental, Chubb makes it easier on you so that after an auto accident you can get on with your day rather than spending time filing a claim, finding a covered repair shop and working out the details of a rental vehicle.
- They will restore your vehicle to the same look, feel and function as prior to the accident. In the event of an accident Chubb always pays for Original Equipment Manufacture parts to restore your car to the similar look, feel and function as before. This is especially important when it comes to the safety features of your car.
- They offer an Agreed Cash Value paid in the event of an accident. With Chubb you can choose coverage where the value of your car is determined before a loss. Regardless of age or mileage. That means that in the event of an accident if your car is damaged beyond repair, you are guaranteed a check for that amount. When you have Agreed Value coverage there is never depreciation throughout the policy year.
- You are assigned a Collision Repair Expert. After an accident, Chubb’s auto technical specialists are by your side focused on restoring your vehicle back to its pre-claim condition. These Collision Repair Experts are highly trained in both style and safety. That can mean matching the exact paint color or making sure the back-up camera works properly after damage to a bumper.
- Improved Rental Car Experience. With Chubb you can choose a rental car that is the same type of automobile you are used to. Plus there is no per day limit on your rental car, up to $15,000 total.
- There when you need them. With Chubb you have assistance at home or abroad 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Advocate Brokerage has always made educating each client we serve a priority. We do our best to provide you with as much information as possible so that you can make informed decisions regarding your auto insurance. We really do have your best interest in mind when we recommend certain carriers. In fact, we obsess about perfecting the insurance coverage for your car. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us!