It’s Your Business, But With Us, It’s Personal
By: Advocate Brokerage
Business insurance is vastly different from personal home or auto insurance. It takes an expert in the industry to help you choose the right products to protect your professional assets. We understand that your business is your family’s livelihood, and we take a personal approach to business insurance.
Insurance By Industry
No two businesses are alike, and we won’t offer a cookie-cutter solution for your business insurance. Instead, we begin with a full assessment of what you have, what you need, and how we can help you implement a plan to cover your professional assets.
We do this by looking at your industry. For example, if you’re in the commercial real estate space, you likely need Property Insurance, General Liability, Workers Compensation, Business Auto, and Crime insurance. As a medical services provider, such as a physician or NP, you will need these same products, plus Errors and Omissions, Cyber Liability, and Employment Practices Liability.
Types of Coverage
Advocate Brokerage Corp offers the insurance policies you need to protect your company from your very first day in business. Ask us about:
- Builders Risk. A builders risk policy covers everything you need for your construction project, including man-made and natural disasters, theft of property, and more.
- Business Auto. Whether you have one vehicle or a fleet, Advocate Brokerage has the right automobile coverage for your business.
- Business Owner Policies. Business Owner Policies (BOP) are great for small and mid-size business owners who want peace of mind against the unexpected.
- Commercial Property. Theft, vandalism, fires, and other disruptions can cause significant downtime. Commercial Property insurance helps get you back up in business quickly.
- Commercial umbrella. Commercial Umbrella insurance matches your business’s specific needs and offers you financial armor in a litigation-hungry society.
- Construction equipment. As a developer or contractor, you invest hundreds of thousands of dollars or more in the equipment that builds your business. Construction Equipment coverage extends to both purchased, borrowed, and leased equipment, large and small.
- Don’t let theft of money, theft of property, or other ill intentions damage your business. Crime and embezzlement insurance can’t keep criminals honest, but it can reduce losses caused by their actions.
- Cyber Liability. In today’s digital world, you need coverage that protects you from cyber-crimes, data breaches, and more.
- Directors & Officers. Your executive team makes decisions every day that can affect your company. Support them in their endeavors with a Directors & Officers policy that shows you believe in their abilities… even when trouble looms on the horizon.
- Employment Practices Liability. One ill-timed quip or perceived slight can leave you vulnerable to a litany of lawsuits claiming discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, and more. Employment Practices Liability jumps into action when claims are laid against you.
- General Liability. General Liability insurance provides a wide breadth of coverage and safeguards matched specifically to your business.
- Professional Liability. Professional Liability insurance, which is also known as errors and omissions, safeguards you against perceived negligence or inadvertently offering harmful advice.
- Workers Compensation. Workers Compensation coverage is provided by our commercial lines team. It provides coverage to employees who are injured on the job. Including employee medical care and loss of wages.
Your insurance agent can do more than you might know to help protect your business, people, and assets. We know that you, your family, and your employees rely on your continued and uninterrupted operations, and our commercial insurance brokerage experts can help you develop a plan that reduces downtime and disruptions.
Ask your agent today about business insurance and enjoy the peace of mind of having an expert and expertly crafted plan in your corner.