On The Road Again: Protecting Your Business Vehicles

By: Advocate Brokerage

Whether you’re looking to cover a single vehicle or an entire fleet, Advocate Brokerage has you covered from roof to road. As a business owner, you need more than just comprehensive and liability. But what types of coverage do you need for your business vehicles? Keep reading to find out more.

Bodily Injury And Property Damage Liability

As the foundation of commercial auto insurance, bodily injury and property damage insurance cover injuries to others and damage to their property if you or an employee are at fault in an accident while driving a business vehicle. It is your first line of defense against lawsuits and financial losses arising from these types of incidents.

Hired And Non-Owned Autos (HNOA)

If your work vehicle is not owned, HNOA steps in with liability for accidents that involve hired autos, such as rentals, and non-owned autos, which include your employees’ personal vehicles when used for work purposes.

Physical Damage To Owned Vehicles

Physical damage insurance protects your business-owned vehicles from multiple angles. This type of insurance typically includes collision and comprehensive. Collision covers damage caused by impact or contact with another object, including other vehicles. Comprehensive kicks in during theft, fire, weather events, or vandalism.

When you combine coverages, you build a comprehensive commercial auto insurance policy that safeguards your business financially. By consulting with your Insurance Advocate, you’ll have access to all of the information you need to pick just the right policy to cover you no matter where the road may take you.

Report a Claim Make a Payment Get a Quote About Advocate Personal Insurance Business Insurance Client Resources Contact Us